Just in case you were wondering…
I’ve been traveling the passed few weeks and haven’t been able to post. I’m currently in New Jersey, but will be back in Arizona next week and have a bunch of great projects and travel adventures to tell you all about!
I’ve been busy with:
A Chicago trip
A California trip
A New Jersey trip that started out with me being very sick
Fixing up a rental house that former renters trashed… so sweet of them.
And now enjoying the rest of my time in NJ with family and friends.
In the meantime, you can follow me on instagram, twitter or Facebook if you’d like. The links are on the right side of the page.
Until really soon,
Being that I’m so new to blogging, I’m not really aware of a lot of the customs yet. Yesterday, I got a pleasant surprise when my fellow blogger Jo, at wood & rope, nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” I am so honored for her recognition, so thank you to wood & rope!
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
HERE ARE 7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I SPEAK IN MOVIE AND TV LINES WITH MY SIBLINGS
2. I HAVE A MOUTH LIKE A SAILOR
3. I LOVE THE BEACH BOYS
4. I HAD SHINGLES WHEN I WAS 18
5. I’VE LIVED IN 3 DIFFERENT TIME ZONES
6. I’M 5’2″ TALL
7. I’M MESSYHERE ARE 15 BLOGS OF ALL DIFFERENT TOPICS, THAT I JUST LOVE. THEY ARE MORE THAN WORTHY OF “ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD.” (just click on the name)1. Wood & Rope6. Dahnya7. Binky’s Nest11. Hooked on Houses13. Lynne Knowlton15. Charming Trinity
Thank you again, Jo!